- I miss driving on the interstate.
- All the crazy news stories happen in North Carolina.
- When you enter a parking lot in Cary NC, you better plan to go back out the way you came in. There are no alternate exits.
- They have red light cameras here - and they WILL send you a ticket in the mail.
- It's not a real ticket though. They've hired some company to collect the fines, and the city gets part of them. No legal stuff involved.
- I don't like the spider web arrangement of the roads here.
- You better look both ways, then look again a second or third time, before you dare to turn into traffic. The curves and hills make it hard to see.
- My Dad pointed out that there aren't many convenience stores and/or fast food restaurants here. I'm sure Cary has some kind of restriction on them (like they do on everything else).
- I still can't find my way to drive through the Crossroads.
No comments:
Post a Comment