While the girls were gone to camp, I decided to paint their rooms. They had recently picked out new bedding, and I was able to pick out a color that would go with the new stuff. So, on a whim, I started painting on a Tuesday evening.

Cameron's room - her bedding is called "Blacklight Special" - and it's personalized

Logan's bedding is called "Goth Glam" - we're still waiting for her silver pleather bedskirt to come in
So, I started on Tuesday evening. On Wednesday, Cass comes home at lunch and informs me that his company has been bought. There was a lot of back and forth over the terms of the new contract with the new company. It still isn't 100% resolved, and Cass is interviewing for new jobs. I'd say the odds are high that we'll be moving in the near future. I'm so happy I started the painting project. Not. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment