I went to Austin last week and spent 2 days house shopping. I saw 13 houses the first day, which I narrowed down to 2 finalists. The second day, I went back to those 2 and we decided to make an offer on one. It was a great house with a pool - but it wasn't the 'favorite'. Luckily, we didn't come to an agreement, so we moved on to the next one. This is the one that I just loved when I walked into it. We made an offer on it, and it was accepted.
There was some drama involved, but ultimately we are happy with how it worked out. Cass and the kids didn't go to Austin, so they haven't even laid eyes on it!
(These photos are different than the ones on FB. These were on the realtor.com listing.)





We are going to try to move pretty soon after closing. That should put it around mid to late June.
The girls are taking EOG (end of grade) tests this week. Only 3.5 weeks left!
1 comment:
Very nice! Love the arbor on the patio. I'd put a swing under the far left side of it, and spend hours and hours there.
Post a Comment