I wish it would rain here. While we are certainly nowhere near Texas-level dry, it is very unusual to have a dry spring here. The 50 miles closest to the coast just can't get any rain, while the area north of that gets horrendous storms just about every week. I think I'll take the drought instead of the tornadoes though. But going into summer already dry is disconcerting.
2 comments:
I wish it would rain here. While we are certainly nowhere near Texas-level dry, it is very unusual to have a dry spring here. The 50 miles closest to the coast just can't get any rain, while the area north of that gets horrendous storms just about every week. I think I'll take the drought instead of the tornadoes though. But going into summer already dry is disconcerting.
May 1 usually starts voluntary water restrictions for us, but this year it's already stage 1 mandatory. It's crazy.
Post a Comment