I was only able to run 2 days this week. Blah.
4/22 1.82 miles
4/27 3.17 miles
Total 4.99 miles
* I lost my sanity for a moment and bought tickets to take the girls to the Taylor Swift concert in Austin. Cami saw the ad for it and started begging. I was able to get tickets through a pre-sale available to AmEx members. The concert isn't until October 26 - 6 months from now. Oy.
* Still no rain in Austin.
* I find it humorous that when Kate drives up to the West entrance of the Abbey to make her grand entrance, she has to walk past the gift shop of all things. I'm not all that interested in the wedding, but I love seeing all the familiar London places all over the TV. Westminster Abbey is the one place that we *always* go see when we're in London. I've been there probably 10 or more times.
No comments:
Post a Comment