Friday, April 11, 2014

Things I've Done Since Logging Off of Facebook

My last status update was March 26.  So I'm 2 weeks 2 days off of Facebook.  Ok, technically I did post some videos a few days ago, but that's how I was able to deliver them to family members for them to see.  They are too big to email, and my Google Drive is pretty full.


Anyway, here's my list:

- Read the entire Divergent series
- Started running for exercise again - up to 3 miles a day now
- Watched Law and Order from the beginning - I'm currently on season 12
- Spot cleaned all of our carpets with my little Green Machine
- Finished scanning Cami's sheet music portfolio.  Now we've got paper and digital copies of all music!
- Started recording all of our VHS tapes to mp4 files

I wish I could leave it behind completely, but that's probably not realistic.  We live too far from our families, and FB is their main way of keeping up with us.  It's likely that I'll only be on to post pictures and/or videos.  Hope I can keep it up!

No comments: