I don't know about Marcus, but we're certainly watching it here! After all the rain that Fay has so graciously bestowed upon us, if Gustav comes close, all those pines will be down.
When I sat down at the computer just now and asked if he had answered your question, he replied, "I haven't. She knows I am."
He is waiting at his desk on the discussions to update every six hours without fail.
Personally, I have no doubt that New Orleans will be washed away. There is just no way that I would be lucky enough to have childcare arranged for my youngest child OVERNIGHT and then actually get to enjoy a night out!
2 comments:
I don't know about Marcus, but we're certainly watching it here! After all the rain that Fay has so graciously bestowed upon us, if Gustav comes close, all those pines will be down.
When I sat down at the computer just now and asked if he had answered your question, he replied, "I haven't. She knows I am."
He is waiting at his desk on the discussions to update every six hours without fail.
Personally, I have no doubt that New Orleans will be washed away. There is just no way that I would be lucky enough to have childcare arranged for my youngest child OVERNIGHT and then actually get to enjoy a night out!
Post a Comment