Tuesday, March 10, 2009

CBAs

What are CBAs, you ask? Curriculum Based Assessment tests. These are what we called 9 weeks tests in my time. How unsophisticated we were.

Anyway, this week the girls are taking CBAs. (My fingers keep typing CBS.) They had Math today - Cameron scored 100% and Logan scored 92% (she missed 2).

Tomorrow is Science. They don't take a Language Arts CBA, since they just took the TAKS. Oh, and what we used to call English - that's Language Arts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go cameron and logan

granddaddy

Sandra said...

My girls are doing the exact same thing here. They don't call it CBA though....I think it is CSC or something like that....I asked what that means and no one could tell me. Carlyn said she had a test in Math on Monday that was 40% of her grade for the 9 weeks. She made the highest grade in her class....105! :) Noelle has Math today. I don't think she will make 105. Their math is way too hard for 2nd graders.