Mom and Dad came to visit over the weekend. Cass and I were supposed to go to Austin for the weekend to see our friend Ross, who was visiting from Atlanta. We bailed on going down Friday evening, because of the mystery illness. But by Saturday morning, we felt like we could go and spend one night. We got to see Ross, Keith, Sooge (picture below), as well as our nVidia friends. If asked, I would pack up and move back there tomorrow morning.
I just realized that our Spring Break starts on March 12 (that's a week from tomorrow!). March 14 will mark 1 year since we closed on our house here in Heath. I don't think I'll do any celebrating. :) Cass doesn't mark his 1 year anniversary with id until April 3, I think.
Mike McLendon (from MSMS) invited Cass to come up to Washington College and give a guest lecture in some of his and another guy's classes. We're going to go up on April 1, Cass will give his lectures, then we're going to head to D.C. for the weekend. Hopefully, we'll get to visit with (and possibly sightsee with) my cousin Brian who lives there.
Anna (Cass's boss's wife - and the lady in charge of id Mobile) has inquired whether I'd be interested in going on a cruise in May. I don't know her very well, but she's making an effort to include me/us in some stuff, so I may consider it. One that she mentioned to Cass was a cruise between England and Ireland, and he told her that I'd probably be most interested in that. We'll see if it works out. Speaking of Anna inviting us to stuff - we went to a Mardi Gras gala/fundraiser for her son's private school a few weekends ago. It was at the Hilton here in Rockwall.
No comments:
Post a Comment