Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Today's CBAs

So, today was Science. Cameron asked me to help her review last night. It was apparent to me that she was missing a lot of notes from the time she was absent. That was an entire week.

Anyway, Cameron made an 88 on hers. I was there at lunch time for an event, and to hear her friends talk 88 was a darn good grade. No one I heard from (all the girls) scored in the 90s. Even so, she's probably not going to make an A in Science for the 9 wks, and she won't make Merit Roll. They have to make all As, all 4 terms to get Merit Roll. This one B will keep her off and put her on Honor Roll. Oh well. Not a big concern for me, because I know how smart she is, but I'm sure she'll beat herself up about it.

LOGAN made 100 on hers. Yes, that's correct - 100! Logan! She's full of surprises sometimes. She's still in the running for Merit Roll.

And...... Spring Break starts at the end of school tomorrow! Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Go Cameron! Go Logan! Aunt Sandra is proud of you both! Tell Cameron to be proud that she did so well on the test. I know she did her best. Sometimes tests are just hard and everybody knows she is super smart!