I've gotten to where I don't post much. Not that I don't have anything to say - but most of it would be one big complaint. Nobody wants to read that, so I ascribe to 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.'
Here are some photos instead:

This was Luke's 7th birthday celebration. We had movers booked to be in our house on his actual birthday, so we celebrated a few days before. He is obsessed with Star Wars, so this is Mace Windu's lightsaber. It's purple - which is the best apparently.

First day of school here in North Carolina. We were actually still staying in the apartment that morning. We took Cameron to her school first (starts at 7:30am), then went to meet the moving truck at our townhouse. Luke and Logan's school starts at 9:00am.
Logan is obsessed with neon.
Cameron is getting her braces off next week. She's got a few baby teeth left to lose, and they're not coming out for a while - so the new ortho is going to give her a break. She gets a retainer to wear.
I think Luke has caught the H1N1 flu. No formal diagnosis, but he's got classic symptoms.
3 comments:
Hell, I started my blog with the intention of it being one big outlet for my disgust & angst. Complain away!
These days I TRY to be positive, but my favorite quote used to be Alice Roosevelt's: "If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."
BTW, I think I learned that from Mr. Butler.
Post a Comment