- Why don't people vaccinate their kids? I got an email from the middle school today. A case of pertussis has been reported. They have to notify us, and the letter said to consult your physician. Luckily, NC required Cameron to get a TDaP booster last year before starting 6th grade. TX doesn't require it until 7th grade. I went ahead and got it for Logan (5th grade) at her recent checkup. Good decision.
- It's raining again today. Stop the madness. This is Texas, FCOL.
- This week I have made a bedskirt for Cameron's bed, painted Logan's room, rearranged Logan's furniture, painted the girls' bathroom. I've got Logan's bedskirt underway, and I have the paint for Cameron's room - but it's going to have to wait until I get back from my weekend trip to Starkville. I'm just too tired.
- I'm annoyed that the storm clouds keep interrupting my DirecTV service.
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
• Lorraine & I are vaccine non-conformists, but we do actually GET the vaccines. We have our own schedule, we stretch the vaccine process out longer, only give one vaccine at at a time, and usually only get the required ones until after at least the age of five. But they get them. To go unvaccinated is unfair to the child and to the public. "Herd immunity" is invaluable.
• I wish that we could get some rain. It's dry here. But then the grass would grow even faster. So, I'm willing to wait a while longer.
• I also become frustrated about rain fade interfering with my satellite TV reception. It always seems to happen at the MOST IMPORTANT PART of the show.
• I bullet points.
• That was supposed to be "I heart bullet points." Blogger didn't like the brackets that I put it in, apparently.
Post a Comment