Thursday, April 14, 2011

Randoms

* So, it's official that Logan is high maintenance. She had a reaction to lip balm last month, so the allergist wanted to patch test her to see which ingredients she has a contact allergy to. In addition to all her regular allergies that she gets shots for (basically all trees, grasses, molds, etc.), she has contact allergy to 7 things. Gold is one of them - so I guess she'll be a platinum girl. And Balsam Peru oil (a tree product), which is in basically every kind of makeup. It looks like she'll be able to wear Bare Minerals, though - which is what I use. It's made from crushed rock minerals. Her other contact allergens are bacitracin (a topical antibiotic), benzocaine, toluene sulfonamide formaldehyde resin (in nail polish), and disperse yellow 3 (very common in hosiery). Oh, and she had a pretty bad reaction to the medical tape, too.

* Correction: Cass is going to China (Shanghai) in July. He's going to Germany (Frankfurt and Bremen) in May.

* Cami got into National Junior Honor Society. I'm proud of her. But this one has a requirement for all kinds of volunteer hours. 10 hours each 6-weeks grading period. It will be a bit of a pain to get those logged.

* I love Nvidia. They really are good to their employees.

* We're thinking about sending Luke to a computer/engineering camp at UT Austin this summer. He claims he wants to stay overnight. I'm not so sure (that he really wants to). But the thought of driving him downtown during rush hour every morning makes me want to not sign him up.

* Eeyore's Birthday Party is coming up!



4/8 2.4 miles
4/11 3.13 miles
4/12 1.56 miles
4/14 1.5 miles

Total 8.59 miles

No comments: