Thursday, April 7, 2011

This and that

* We finally got Luke moved out of his original classroom and into another classroom that we think will be a much stricter, more organized environment for him. He needs it.

* Y'all know how much I love London. You couldn't pay me enough money to be there during all the royal wedding nonsense.

* Cami got braces this morning. That makes two kids at once with them. Yay.

* Cass may be going to China in May, I think he said.

* This week was another off week. I do most of my exercise at/near the weekend, and we were in Louisiana for a wedding. But now I am recording the miles run and not miles walked. I always walk a little when I'm out, I just don't count it anymore.
4/4 1.71 miles
4/6 2.15 miles
4/7 2.40 miles
Total 6.26 miles

No comments: