I know I talk about Luke a lot, but he's my little sidekick these days - since he's not in preschool anymore.
We were in Linens n Things the other day, and they have this chair thingy that you strap onto any chair, and it will massage your back. We've been in LNT a lot lately getting stuff for the new house, and he always likes to sit in it, play with the controls, and giggle uncontrollably.
This particular day, he finally talked me into sitting in it to try it out. It was really weird at first, but you get used to it. It's actually a pretty strong massage.
Here's the conversation:
Luke: Mama you should really get one of these!
Me: (looking at the price) No, I don't need one. It's really expensive - $150.
Luke: You can get some extra cash with the Gold Kit, then you can buy it.
Me: The what? What is the Gold Kit?
Luke: You know, you get all your broken gold stuff and send it in for extra cash.
Me: OK, where did you hear about that?
Luke: On the TV.
Does advertising work? Just did! LOL!
The other night I was loading the dishwasher, and I was having trouble opening the little packet with the Electrasol tablet. Luke stands there watching, and I finally drop it in the container in the DW.
Luke: Mama! Where did you get that? It cleans dishes FAST, with the red ball!
All those advertising catch phrases definitely stick with him.
2 comments:
I know what you mean. My kids told me we needed an Aqua Globe since I never remember to water the flowers. They even knew its exact price. And they mostly watched stuff on DVR. Can't imagine if we didn't have that.
Why didn't you tell us personally that he said that stuff. It's hilarious!!!!!
Post a Comment