Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Product Endorsement

I read a bunch of message boards that have Moms on them, and sometimes I get useful information from them. Recently, there was a thread on recycling that sort of veered off course, and eventually got on the topic of the environment. One of the more "crunchy" Moms mentioned that she uses Charlie's Soap for all her laundry. I kind of skimmed by it, because I have a front loader washing machine, and that takes the HE version of most laundry detergents.

But more and more people started raving about Charlie's Soap, so I went and read up on it. It can actually be used in HE machines, because it's water soluble and low sudsing. A bag of the powder soap can do 80 loads (1 Tbsp per load) - I ordered 2 bags to try.

So far, so good. I find myself wondering why they don't have dishwashing powder.

2 comments:

knitforknot said...

Just seeing the research page showing that it's been tested on tar stains & gotten great results has me grabbing my wallet!

Thanks for the tip!

nursememrie said...

OK....now I gotta google it. Anything that could help keep the baseball pants cleaner interests me!