Sunday, April 6, 2008

RNFs

Your closest friends can disappoint you the worst.

Rockwall County tax office reminded me of the Sunflower County courthouse.

Lots of stuff has gone missing in the mail since we had our mail forwarded.

Cameron's new SAGE (gifted) teacher is FABULOUS. She's already gone above and beyond for us, and Cameron hasn't even started attending her class yet.

I didn't know there was such thing as a mall without a Gap store.

Cheaters suck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes the people closest to you let you down the hardest because you count on them so much. And then it sucks BIG TIME (obviously I don't know the back story, but I've been there and I'm sorry for whatever happened)....

Cheaters definitely SUCK!!!

Sometimes things lost in the mail show up at some point. My nephew just got the Christmas card I sent him in early December....

Suzanne said...

For us, the past 18 months or so has been a time where we, too, have experienced let down (some of the worst kind(s) coming from people we feel/felt (some are still not resolved) to be crucial "support" pilars for us as individuals, a couple, and as parents. Yes, a dear friend can let you down the most. But, the dearest friends can make the time feel short when you are at odds by trying to help you have what you need most sometimes, just a note to let you know we care about you and even an "I feel your pain"! Better yet, if you ever need a zipped-mouth, strong shouldered, listener (just use the key words "I need to vent" at the start and I am all over the keep my lip zipped, will offer my love, attention, concern, and take your venting to the grave. I would never use anything said to me in a friendship, as a secret, whether said friendship was looking as if were beginning to disolve (I doubt ours would, just for example) - anything said between 2 friends is, and always will remain, that simple. :)
Now: let's pull ourselves up from the bootstraps:
PS. - Read my "Muddle Mothers" post as soon as I can get to it! It should give you a laugh!