I give Rockwall/Heath a hard time, because it's not the place I expected it to be. I haven't been struck by the love of the place that others around here seem to have. I mean, it's not a terrible place, but I hold it up to Round Rock/Austin. And I don't think anything will compare for a long time.
Anyway, I thought I'd share a nice story about where I live.
Cameron and Logan had friends, Maddie and Lauren (also sisters), over to spend the night last night. We went out to try a new Chinese place and rented movies for the kids to watch. This morning, I decided to go pick up muffins, fruit, and donuts for breakfast. I went to the donut place by Kroger that we frequented in the summer. I love the donut holes, the kids love any and all of their donuts.
I asked for a dozen glazed, and that was all I was planning to get. Pretty unusual, because I almost always get a few dozen donut holes. After the lady got my order ready and rang it up, her husband walked over and put down a bag of a dozen donut holes for me on top of my box of donuts. Free donut holes! For me!
1 comment:
That is so nice. I love it when nice things happen. I hope you ate all of them on the way home! Carlyn and Noelle could eat a dozen donut holes each in about 5 minutes!
Post a Comment