Too much to write about, so I'll just post the pictures. :)

In front of the new Colvard Student Union

I'm disappointed that this turned out blurry - but Clay, Paul, and Cass at the tailgate

Best hosts ever - Derek and Jean

Parachutists jumped out of a helicopter and delivered the game ball
(we were glad none of them broke any limbs, like last time!)

The new HD video scoreboard - it is BAD ASS (there's no other way to describe!)

Great seats - Thanks Jean, Joel, Derek!

This was supposed to be a Maroon Out - but I wore black funeral attire myself

Bully!

Band!

Another shot of the massive scoreboard

A small band group came around and played the Fight Song in front of the crowd at different spots
I also have some cute pictures of Luke playing with Clay and Ashley's kids - but I'm not sure if they'd be OK with them on a public blog. So if you'd like a link, I'll be glad to send it.
2 comments:
Did you find the Union rehab as impressive as I did? It amazes me how much that campus continues to change. There is very little that has remained the same since we got there in 1990. I suppose engineering row is about the only thing that still looks the same......
How nice to see Paul & Clay! I'm still a little annoyed with Paul, as I sent him several notes about the New Orleans gathering back in 2005, and never got any sort of reply. I even sent one note with a patient who hand-delivered it.
I barely got to see the inside of the Union. It was packed that day, of course, and I only saw the food court area.
Same thing with Paul. I got to say hello and give him a hug - otherwise, I didn't get to talk to him at all. We see Clay and Ashley nearly once a year, but it's fun to see the kids playing together. My kids actually retain the memories of them now. LOL!
They really are making an effort to make MSU nice and make gameday nice for visitors. Too bad they can't put a decent product out on the football field. At least it was worth it to see the new scoreboard - which didn't even have audio yet.
Post a Comment