Receiving info on Ms. Beasley's misdoings has now become quite a source of entertainment for me.
I just got an overdue notice from the Rowlett Public Library. She checked out the following books:
- How to form a nonprofit corporation by Mark Warda
- How to form a nonprofit corporation by Anthony Mancuso
- 2007-2009 African American scholarship guide for students and parents
- Grant writing for dummies by Beverly A. Browning
I'm going to start a file folder with all the correspondence that she receives. The
FBI has been by looking for her. The
DFW Sheriff has come looking for her and a white Toyota Yaris that she rented and didn't return. Alamo car rental now has her on their do-not-rent list. I've gotten a letter from a creditor on her wanting to settle a $575 debt for $86.25 (85% off!). The
repo man wants to find her.
Now the Rowlett Public Library is after her. I think this may be the one that breaks the case! LOL!
2 comments:
She seems to have the worst case of "entitlement syndrome" and "something for nothing syndrome" that I have ever encountered.
Update: I've been googling some more to see if any more information has popped up on the web. I previously established that Sharmingra was connected with a man named Joseph Sago. A friend was able to find that they had a child, Kyara Sago.
I put in Kyara's name, and lo and behold I got a hit for an article from 2006. Kyara was a 3rd grader at my kids' school that year.
I'm still certain that they didn't live in this house. But now I know that somebody she knew at least lived in the area. It wasn't quite so random that she picked our empty house address to use.
Post a Comment