Wednesday, September 10, 2008

RNFs

I could be depressed about all the rain we've been having, but it's gotten me out of a few soccer practices and one game! Score!

Luke got 4 PPPs in a row, then came home with a frowny face today (for pushing while in line). So close to earning that Xbox game, but no dice.

It's taking me a long time to warm up to new Facebook - then today Photos and Status Updates have not worked all. day. long. Not how to woo me.

We have no vacations on the horizon. What is up with that? I'm starting to need to go to London.

I bought a pair of skinny jeans today. I'm unsure if I feel the love for that whole look, but I'll give it a try.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

You will look fabulous in skinny jeans. On the other hand, there is no such thing as skinny jeans in my wardrobe.