Monday, September 22, 2008

A small glimpse

Yesterday, Cass and I were sitting at our desks in the office. Luke comes up behind Cass, taps him on the shoulder, and explains that he made some snow. He was very proud, but we turned around and realized that he'd shredded up lots of paper and put it all over the ground.

We made him clean it up, which involved Cass's BFD . I thought it was funny that the BFD is about as big as Luke, and I'm pretty sure it outweighs him. So I pulled out the camera and got a video clip of him in action.


Every once in a while, I get a small glimpse of Cass must have been like at that age.

1 comment:

donna bright said...

imagine though cindy the bfd was not invented then. how did he make it without all the modern gadgets Looks like Luke did a good job of cleaning

granddaddy