Saturday, March 29, 2008

More house pics

I was talking to Sandra a few nights ago, and I realized that I hadn't taken pictures of the rest of the house since we got the furniture in.

The walls are painted a builder's grade gray color, and the trim is painted a slightly darker shade of that gray color. Not my choice, but we'll have to live with it until we can get the interior painted. I hadn't noticed before, but now that we live here I see that all the rooms have crown molding in them. Even the teeny toilet room in our master bath. The carpet is frieze - it's light beige with a dark fleck in it - and it was sort of a mess upstairs, but it cleaned up really well. Another neat feature that Cass doesn't really like is that most of the closets have the switch on the door which cuts the light off when the door is closed. The master closet, Luke's closet, and the pantry have it - Cameron and Logan's closets don't.

Family room - we're going to have to have the built-ins redesigned to accomodate the TV


Piano room (which is actually the dining room - or dinning room :)


Master bedroom


Logan's room


Gameroom (upstairs) - Cameron's bedroom door is on the left


Luke's bathroom


Luke's room (which is downstairs)


Family room


From the entry - the hallway leads down to the kitchen, family room, laundry, and Luke's room


On the landing, halfway up the stairs, facing toward the front of the house


Bathroom right off the media room


Media room


Cameron's room

I unpacked the last of the boxes yesterday, so now we're ready for some visitors!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

When can we come? I am ready. I have already looked at flights this summer. But, I guess we could drive since it is only about 6 hours now.
Thanks for putting up the pictures. It looks beautiful.