Monday, March 3, 2008

Time to vote

Tomorrow is the Texas primary. Haven't you heard? LOL! Not really knowing much about the primaries, I thought the races would pretty much be decided by now, and our outcome wouldn't matter. I guess I was wrong. Texas is now a heated battleground between Clinton and Obama.

As a major Texas newspaper, apparently the Dallas Morning News doesn't pay attention to the news much. They have endorsed Mike Huckabee. On the other side, they have endorsed Barack Obama.

In Austin, the Statesman endorses Barack Obama and John McCain. I can't really find the actual editorial, but the Houston Chronicle has also endorsed Obama and McCain.

I guess Luke and I will head off to the middle school tomorrow, so he can help me vote. It's a dead heat right now, so I've got to make sure to get my vote in for my candidate.

No comments: