
Our local grocery store is a Kroger, and today I discovered that they have a British food section on their International aisle. Luke and I were shopping, and I stopped for a while to peruse the British products. I found myself needing to go to London. :)
There are
Digestives on the top shelf, Crumpets underneath that, a shelf full of marmalades,
HP sauces, and on the very bottom boxes of
Weetabix.
4 comments:
"The Londoner" in Addison looks cool.
http://www.londoneraddison.com/index.html
Have y'all been out to Addison and taken in the vast and overwhelming selection of restaurants yet? It's worth the effort.
We went once - with a co-worker of Cass's. Of course, we went to Pei Wei, which is a chain. But it's owned by PF Chang's, which I love.
It really is a huge stretch of road, completely lined by restaurants!
I think it is so cool that your Kroger has a British section! Our grocery store is called King Sooper - but it is really Kroger (the Kroger savings card I got in Tupelo works here and you get the same gas pump savings, etc). I don't think I have ever seen a British section in a Kroger before! Do they have the Cadbury Dairy Milk bars? My sister in law LOVES them and I feel quite certain that if we started having them in King Sooper she would be in heaven! So far I can only find them in the British food area of World Market.
Yes! They have the Cadbury bars. Those are my favorite.
Post a Comment