Thursday, May 29, 2008

RNFs

It is just WRONG to have kids in school after Memorial Day.

It is just WRONG that the bank won't let me pay off a loan - that I've been making payments on over the phone- because just Cass's name is the only one on it.

Cameron thinks I was serious that I was planning to go to the Jason Castro Day parade in Rockwall this evening. :)

I am going to see the Sex and the City movie at 10am tomorrow. CANNOT wait!

They're already hitting us up for next year. I just wrote the check for 3 school supply kits - 5th, 3rd, and K - $165.68. Third grade is the cheapest at $41.54.

We also got a flyer about next year's 5th grade field trip, which I'm assuming is some sort of overnight thing. It costs $160.

Oy.

3 comments:

tlm said...

Darn! Your post made me realize that they DIDN'T hit us up for next year's supply kit - because both of mine will be in Middle School! Of the 14 parent-school-years we've done so far, we've only had the "supply kit" ONE TIME!!! I absolutely loved it. No going to every store in the county to find exactly the right items for the list. Oh, well, we're out of luck again. In middle school, each teacher has his/her own list, and we don't even get the lists until we register at the end of July! UGH!

donna bright said...

Hey
Did I forget to tell you about life
Hang in there. One day it will all be gone'
Mom

tlm said...

So, how was Sex and the City???