Saturday, May 17, 2008

Thanks, Coach!

5 comments:

Sandra said...

I cried at the end of the game yesterday. Pretty sappy huh? He's the best!

nursememrie said...

I guess I was foolish to think he'd put off retirement until he had a chance to coach one of my boys, huh?;-)

Marcus said...

You know, I have never attended a single MSU (or any college for that matter) baseball game. I didn't know he was retiring. Several years ago, didn't he retire and then end up coaching another school before coming back to MSU?

Sandra said...

Marcus, I thought I dragged you out to Dudy Noble with me. I used to drag Michelle Jackson out to the games with me all the time. We would sit in the first base box seats.

If I didn't drag you out there, shame on me! It is quite the experience!

Marcus said...

Sandra, you drug me out to the Hump for basketball games. I think it was the year that MSU went to the Final Four.....