and what a handsome and loquacious (that's an "Aunt Sara Gail word")graduate he is!!!
That's a fine looking little boy, if I do say so myself.
He is just adorable! I'm so glad that ya'll are blazing the trail of boy-parenting so that we have a great example to follow. For those of us from all-girl families, this boy stuff is CHALLENGING.
just like his grand daddy my namesakegrand daddy bright
Post a Comment
4 comments:
and what a handsome and loquacious (that's an "Aunt Sara Gail word")graduate he is!!!
That's a fine looking little boy, if I do say so myself.
He is just adorable! I'm so glad that ya'll are blazing the trail of boy-parenting so that we have a great example to follow. For those of us from all-girl families, this boy stuff is CHALLENGING.
just like his grand daddy my namesake
grand daddy bright
Post a Comment