While the girls were at camp, I intended to get their rooms decorated. But while I was looking for stuff for their rooms, I found some cute stuff for Luke's bathroom. His old fish stuff had been around since we lived in Pflugerville, and it was getting stained.
His new bathroom stuff is called Monkeying Around. It's from Bed Bath & Beyond (or Linens N Things - can't remember). We got a palm tree to put in there, along with some jungle themed decor and new towels.

I cut off the bath mat at the bottom, but it's a monkey face

Monkey shower curtain and bamboo blind that I put up

The curtains for Luke's room ~finally~ came in (2 months later). When I get another curtain rod, I've got 2 more panels to hang over that very odd door that goes into the backyard.
I just wish I had the desire to get into a painting project. I can't even bring myself to get estimates right now. It will be a MAJOR undertaking when we decide to have it done.
1 comment:
Love the monkey bathroom. Very cool!
Post a Comment