Today, we're riding in the car, and Cameron tells me that my personality reminds her of a cat. Usually, I'm not listening too intently to car conversation, because Cameron talks A LOT - but that caught my attention. Because I think she's onto something there.
What Cameron meant, she clarified, was that most of the time I'm adorable and loving (Cass, stop laughing), but the claws can come out at a moment's notice. I can buy that from her, but I'm not exactly like that to other adults.
I think I'm like a cat in that I'm a take-it-or-leave it, finicky, self-contained kind of person.
For the record, Logan reminds her of a butterfly, and Luke reminds her of a dog. No word on herself or Cass.
2 comments:
I want to be an ogre.
Funny, Cass. I was thinking jackass. Just kidding. Couldn't resist. You know I love you....but you gotta admit it made you smile!
Cameron is the "mother hen" keeping the sister and brother in line. Been there, Cameron. It ain't easy!
Post a Comment