How did you find this blog? I've only seen the baby shower cakes (the boobies & the baby linked from the censored cake), and I am HOOKED on this site already. I'm headed back now to read the post you recommend.Thanks for the laugh - I needed it!
Somebody posted it on a message board I read. I am serious - tears rolling down my face!
ok this is the funniest thing i have seen in ages and I am already spreading it around to others.thanks for sharing!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How did you find this blog? I've only seen the baby shower cakes (the boobies & the baby linked from the censored cake), and I am HOOKED on this site already.
I'm headed back now to read the post you recommend.
Thanks for the laugh - I needed it!
Somebody posted it on a message board I read. I am serious - tears rolling down my face!
ok this is the funniest thing i have seen in ages and I am already spreading it around to others.
thanks for sharing!!!
Post a Comment