I'm not doing much blogging these days. I guess I don't really have anything to write about. We're just doing the usual - trying to get the Christmas decorations up, putting off the Christmas shopping as long as we can, working, schooling.
Logan's Jump Rope Club marched in the Rockwall Christmas Parade on Saturday. I had hoped to have some pictures from that, but we didn't get to go. Luke has been sick all weekend, so Logan went to the parade with her friend Kaitlyn.
Cameron's Drama Club is doing a production of Twas the Night Before Christmas sometime before school is out. Cameron is going to be Purple Playdoh. I think she has a couple of lines, but I can't imagine what Purple Playdoh has to say. :)
Both girls have music recitals next week. Their piano recital is Tuesday night. Logan is playing Deck the Halls (which I never want to hear again!), and Cameron is playing Away in a Manger. Cameron has a voice recital on Wednesday night, and I don't have any idea what she's singing. It's a voice class, so there will be a few other girls singing with her.
Luke's class is doing a Polar Express party in the classroom on Friday. I'm not sure if he'll be there, though. He started coughing last Wed/Thurs, started running fever on Saturday. If I had to guess, I'd say it seems a lot like the flu. I didn't race him off to the doctor, because 1) it was the weekend before he started running temp (of course!), and 2) he had an allergic reaction to Tamiflu last time he took it. I'll get him an appointment today just to make sure his cough isn't anything more serious.
I didn't realize this, but we get out on the 19th. For some reason, I had the 22nd in my head. But we've got the whole week of Christmas off.
Luke made this one day last week and taped it up on our fireplace mantle.
2 comments:
Now that's some cool art.
Curiosity has the best of D.D. and me. Please describe the pic a little for us. D.D. seems to think it is anatomically correct and I think he has a hat on walking a tight rope with 2 arms on the same side carrying a bouquet of flowers and a skate board (like a side view.) Please enlighten us.
Post a Comment