Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Recitals

I was going to post the videos from the girls' piano recital, but they were too big and would take forever. So here's the photo from last night. You can tell Logan was thrilled.



Logan played "Deck the Halls" and Cameron played "Away in a Manger." It was short and sweet, because a lot of the kids didn't show because of the icy weather.

Tonight was Cameron's voice class recital. It was packed, because they also had piano recitals for 3 other teachers. Cameron's class sang "Silent Night" and "Frosty the Snowman." They were great - the best class that performed. I posted a clip of Cameron's part in one of the songs, but I don't know which song it is. It may be a little hard to hear her, because she was singing a little bit softly - plus, she's got all that ortho gear in her mouth that makes it a little hard to enunciate. She did great!




Tomorrow night is the school Drama Club production of Twas the Night Before Christmas. Cameron is playing Orange Playdough (not purple like I said before).

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Cameron sounded great! Tell her Aunt Sandra is so proud!! Tell Logan I am proud of her too! Fa la la la la.... la la la la!

Carole White said...

omg! She is awesome. I want her to see Corbin's singing video next time she is here. Be sure and tell her I am very proud of her!