Cameron's had the palate expander since early November. At her last checkup (Friday), the ortho said that we are done with the key turning. Yay! She'll be getting it off on Wednesday and doing molds to make a retainer to go up there. Sometime soon, she'll get a partial set of braces.
The girls have decided that they don't want to play soccer this spring. I enjoyed it when we played, but it was just too much with 2 practice schedules and 2 game schedules last fall. I'm game for anything that simplifies my life right now, so I appreciate that they realize that they can do without it.
They also decided that instead of going to Kickapoo Kamp this summer (349 miles away), they want to go to Sky Ranch (61 miles away). Sky Ranch is closer, cheaper, has girls AND boys, and the cabins are air conditioned! Oh yeah, they also have a bus service from around here, so I don't even have to take them out there myself.
Logan has been selected to be on the 3rd grade UIL team. Sometime this spring, they will go to an academic competition, and Logan will be on the team for Story Telling. They also have Ready Writing, Oral Reading, and Number Sense. This is our first exposure to UIL, so I don't know much else about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment