Spelling bee
Dear Parents of Cameron E.
We are pleased to inform you that your child has been selected to participate in the Pullen campus spelling bee. Students in 4th, 5th, and 6th grade will compete in the cafeteria next Thursday, January 29th, starting at 8:15 am.
The winner of the campus bee will proceed to the county level on February 3rd at 10:00 am in the Rockwall Public Library. We are excited about this opportunity for your child and are looking forward to the competition next week.
Sincerely,
Principal
3 comments:
Carlyn had her spelling bee in the cafeteria too.....What's up with that?
Cass likes to call it the "cafetorium" because it's one of those dual purpose rooms. It's a cafeteria, but it's got a stage - and it's where they hold all their programs and assemblies. Weird.
5th grade is when I won the school and district spelling bees, and went to state. :)
I'm trying to remember what grade I went to state. Maybe we crossed paths before MSMS.
After last year I did not enter Zoe in the bee. I figured I was too vocal about my displeasure with it last year, so I had to stand my ground.
Post a Comment