I know, I'm a little late. But I haven't had much to write about lately. While most of the world has gone back to work/school, we're still on vacation here. The kids don't go back to school until Thursday of this week.
We skipped piano/voice lessons yesterday because I didn't feel like taking them - and we were having a small ice storm. The roads weren't freezing, but the trees and power lines were. Luckily, we didn't lose power, but I hear that lots of people in Dallas did.
We got the cast list for Peter Pan via email this week. Cameron will be playing the part of Winkie, a narrator. They start rehearsals after school on Thursday. They will be doing 2 performances in May, on a date TBA.
I'm letting the girls mull over whether they want to play soccer this spring or not. Registration is this month. It's very difficult to navigate the practice/game schedules - and with two of them, a lot of times they both have to be in different places at once. It was pretty hectic in the fall, and I don't know if I'm up for the stress of it all again. If they really, REALLY want to play, I'll do it - but I'm making them think it over for a little while first.
Not much else going on with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment