I recently corresponded with Mr. Brown, the Director of MSMS. Cass and I committed to helping 2 MSMS juniors with tuition this year, and we were due to pay this semester's installment. Since I had to send a check, I looked at their website. It had been pretty pitiful for the past few years, with virtually no updates to the content. But Mr. Brown has gotten 2 students, one of whom is Manoj the Wonder Student, to redesign and update the MSMS website. It really looks great. They have a picture slideshow and a scrolling news area.
In browsing the site, I found that there is now a MSMS blog. It's not as fancy as Blogger, but I understand that they have to have some system of monitoring the students and its content. I was having trouble getting it to come up earlier, but it seems like the server issue has been fixed. It looks like most of the content is the same as the news section of the website.
Back in August, Rick Smith said that he hoped to get the Emissaries to start a blog to help with their recruiting efforts. I haven't heard anything else about that, but I'll keep an ear out.
No comments:
Post a Comment