Cass sent some pictures from Tokyo this morning. He and Stewart went to the Tsukiji fish market yesterday (or was it 2 days ago for them?), and they took lots of pictures of disgusting fish stuff. For anybody who wants to know why I have no desire to go to Japan - THIS is why. I'd starve to death before I ate anything out of the ocean.
They took movies, too, but I can't bring myself to watch them yet. It's usually a movie of a vat of squirming slimy stuff that just makes me want to hurl. :)
Here are some of the fish pictures....
1 comment:
We actually ate sushi right there at the fish market - we could see the guys cleaning/fileting the fish in the back.
Now that's fresh fish.
But I don't eat squid or octopus. Not that I have an objection to it on principle - I'll eat crab and lobster after all - but they just taste rubbery to me.
Having lots of fun out here, but I'll be ready to come home by the time Saturday morning rolls around.
Post a Comment