I pre-purchased a ticket to go see Sex and the City: The Movie, because I had a feeling it would be a difficult ticket to get this weekend. I figured that 10am on Friday would be a safe bet, so I got Cass to agree to stay home with Luke until I got done at the movie.
I got there about 15 minutes early, so I could get a good seat. There were tons of women there and had I not been alone, I'd have been sitting either in the very back or right down in the front - the worst seats in the theater. I sent Cass a text saying, "there are some womens up in here!" When the previews were over and the music started, people actually applauded. LOL!
The movie is fabulous. The show has been over for 4 years now, and the movie made up for all 4 years of Sex-deprivation. It was totally predictable, but that's OK because I had done 6 seasons of research while the show was on the air. It still was funny as hell, as well as sentimental and teary.
I knew it was long, but I didn't realize it ran 2 hours and 22 minutes. It was past lunch by the time I got out. Cass had given up and taken Luke to the office with him, so I had to go to pick him up.
Because I was at one of the first showings of the day, I got a SATC poster! Yay!
1 comment:
I can't wait to go! I sort of accidentally happened on SATC during the middle of the first season and fell in love with it. I am planning to go and see it with my sister in law fairly soon. If we wait a few weeks, we can get discounted tickets through my brother's work.
Post a Comment