I haven't written anything in a few days. It's hard when you really want to write about something, but everything on the internet is essentially public info, so you have to keep it to yourself. Not a very good feeling. So it's just better to keep quiet for a while until you've processed it. It may take a little longer to process, but nobody gets offended.
We still have a mystery illness that's plaguing our household. Cass has been under the weather for a week or so. I'm not feeling well either, and I keep saying it's the darn cedar allergy - but we've had rain that should have helped. I don't know what it is. I can't sleep at night, I don't feel like doing anything but napping during the day. I'm useless.
I'm going to keep Luke home from school tomorrow. It's partly because he's got the sniffles, but it's mostly because I just don't feel like doing "the routine" tomorrow. Isn't that terrible?
I don't think I'd do well in a true winter climate. I'm ready to have pool weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment