Monday, January 7, 2008

Next blog, please

Yesterday, I entertained myself for an hour or so by clicking on the link above for the "Next Blog." This is definitely NSFW (not safe for work), as there were a few that were quite, um, interesting. Also, there were a lot of foreign language blogs. But I found several that I added to my Blog folder in my bookmarks.

I'll share one with KnitforKnot. It's a blog that reviews eco-friendly cleaning products. It's called Eco Clean Review.

There was another interesting one that I bookmarked, a woman who after a struggle with IF is now pregnant with triplets. Bless her heart. It's called Belly Laughs.

It's very interesting to see what others devote an entire blog to. There was one where the author wrote down the happy thoughts he/she's had that day. There were usually only 1 or 2 per day. There were also plenty of weight loss blogs. And blogs with pictures of babies.

In other news, Cass is gone to California for the day - for an interview. Luke is playing hooky from school today. I'm probably going to go get the pink Chi when the kids get up and dressed. My hair can't take any more of the cheap, temporary flatiron. We leave 1 week from today for Vail.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to comment on several of your recent posts :

1. Sounds like you all had a great holiday! I am so pleased that you all love Garmin as much as I do!

2. I can't believe that Cass is already being called for a business trip! What happened to no work until March?!?

3. I don't have any idea what a Chi is or how it is different from other hair stuff, but I do know how good it is to find something that works the way you want. You looked great when I saw you last week so whatever it is it must be worth it.

4. I agree with your comments regarding travel to another country. I haven't had a chance to travel as extensively as you have, but I have been out of the country a few times. Yes, there are some things that are different and unfamiliar, but so what? If you want things to be exactly the same as at home then stay at home! I think that you get so much more out of a trip if you embrace the differences and try to experience some of what makes another country unique. I can have a big mac at home. I can't have bangers and mash. Not really.

5. I was really glad to see you and Cass and Sandra the other day. I am really sorry about why we were there and that we didn't get a little more time to visit. You all looked great!

6. I tried the next blog thing and kept getting marial arts or porn/sex stuff. I will try again - surely I can get something better!

7. Hope you have a fantastic time in Colorado! Next time you come out that way you will have to stop by my house!

8. If Ole Miss couldn't get it together enough to get to a bowl game, at least Mississippi made a showing. Congrats. Really. Maybe it will be us next year (I doubt it). Now if we can only enjoy seeing LSU suffer not only defeat but pure embarassment, this will be a fairly decent year.

cindy said...

Cass's boss is actually coming out here to see him (which is quite unusual), since Cass is on vacation. I'm sure they'd prefer that Cass go out to California, but that ain't happening right now! LOL!

It will be interesting to see what's so important.