Saturday, January 5, 2008

RNFs

There is absolutely no other flatiron like a Chi.

I have 8 days to get sorta back in shape before our ski trip.

I hope there isn't an avalanche while we're skiing.

Toll roads rock.

I am a total sucker. Luke wanted these, and I bought them for him last night. He bounced around the store in them (just like the commercial!).

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I agree with you totally about the Chi. I use it just about every day. I don't know how I ever lived without it!

Cool Shoes! I wish I could have seen him bounce around.

I need to come to Texas soon. I am now craving a philly cheese chicken sandwich from Texadelphia.

cindy said...

I almost bought a replacement Chi last night - a PINK one!

It was so pretty!

Sandra said...

I am googling "pink chi" at this moment!! Why didn't you get it?!?