I just got around to getting the ski trip pictures off the camera.

The view from our balcony (to the left) pathway to Golden Peak

View from our balcony (to the right) Vista Bahn lift

Not easy taking pictures with gloves on

Not easy taking pictures with gloves off and 15 degrees F

Right before our first time on skis (Golden Peak Lodge in the background)

The room

Bathroom

Cass's elk dish

Bag full o' souvenirs

Where's Cindy?

The view from somewhere up on the mountain

More Cass, less view
I promise, I was there - even though there are no pictures of me. It's all Cass's fault.
1 comment:
I win! I spotted you in the reflection behind Cass! That is pretty much the only way I was in any pictures of our family until Mar started blogging - but be careful what you wish for - now he takes pictures of me that I wish he hadn't!
Post a Comment