What am I doing up at this time of day? No, I'm not awake getting ready to leave. Our flight isn't until 9:45 am. I'm up, because my allergies have now caused me to have stuffed up sinuses. I finally gave up on sleep at about 4:30 am. I'm sitting here catching up on the news and stuff. I think the Sudafed finally kicked in, but it's probably too late to go back to bed at this point. I have to get the kids up at 6:15 for school.
Like I said, we're leaving from Austin at 9:45, and we'll arrive at the airport in Vail at 2 pm. According to the snow report, they've had 2" in the last 2 days and 50" in the last week. They're supposed to have snow showers Wednesday through Friday, high of 10 degrees on Wednesday. Yikes!
We're not taking the laptop, so I'll only be able to post from my iPhone. If it doesn't freeze in my pocket.
We'll be back home late Saturday night.
No comments:
Post a Comment