Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Everybody blog!

Just a quick note to inform you that Cass has come over to the dark side. He started a blog! Introducing The Hypothetical Third Dimension! I'll be impressed if he makes more than the single entry. Yes, that is a challenge.

Cameron talked me into letting her start one a week or two ago. She's got enough notebook journals around the house that she writes in all the time, so I hope a blog will cut down on some of that. But she likes to carry a notebook with her and note the date and time that the most minute little stuff happens, and that can't go on a blog (unless I let her use my iPhone! - hmmm.....).
1/26/08 6:07 pm - We are in the car, on the way to Chuy's for dinner. I think I'll have the chicken nuggets.

1/26/08 8:10 pm - Logan is the most annoying little sister. She won't stay out of my room when it's bed time.

1/27/08 6:59 am - I like (insert name of boy of the week here). I wonder if he likes me. ???
Anyway, her blog private, mainly for herself, her grandparents and cousins. I can't imagine anyone else would find it compelling. But if you think you would, let me know and I'll ask her if I can add you. She already hasn't posted in almost a week. Tsk tsk.

My niece, Carlyn, also started a blog. So it's pretty contagious. But I think I've already infected the maximum number of people that I can.

In other news, Cass is in California for the LAST time. (For a while anyway!) The new job won't have much travel, if at all. Yay!

I've got to go get the house ready for a showing. We've been on the market 5 days, and this is our second showing. The feedback from the first one was pretty good. Too bad we don't have granite countertops or a linen closet in the master bath. I get the whole feedback thing, but it's not like I'm going to run out and install granite countertops for new people to use. Really.

No comments: