Our house is, of course, a foreclosure - on the market for about a week. I think we got a pretty good deal on it. It's sort of a gamble that the real estate market will stabilize in the next 5 years or so, but we really like the house so that makes it easier to take a risk. It's about 4500 sq. ft, in a great golf course/country club neighborhood with great schools. While we were looking at it, I noticed 2 little girls about Cameron and Logan's ages riding electric scooters right across the street. It's also a short commute to Cass's new company.

We're supposed to close mid-March, so that gives us time to decide how to time the move and school transfers.
3 comments:
Wow! That's quite a house.
Whoops. That was supposed to be a comment from me, not Lorraine.
I can't wait for GENE to FIND OUT! We have another close friend in the D/FW area that workd for L-M and have been throwing around ideas for a trip this year. You guys ever been to Galvestan area/Moody Gardens and taken the ferry over to the beach? We loved that area when visiting about 14 years ago. We've always said we'd consider going back...
Please let us know when you guys get settled into the new job and digs! I'm so happy for you! Moving can suck, yes I know, but sometimes a change can bring you back around from the "lows"! Hang in there!
Post a Comment