Cass is interested in getting his pilot's license. Very interested. Despite all my attempts to let him know he's a little bit crazy.
He came back from GDC all fired up about it. I knew that somebody he talked to out there got him all fired up about it. He didn't just come up with it on his own. It was somebody from idSoftware who told him about how Carmack sometimes flies his own plane to his rocket launches, which are out in the middle of nowhere.
He has to take xanax sometimes just to take commercial flights, and he wants to fly his own plane. You won't see me getting on a small plane with anybody. I have enough trouble managing myself on commercial flights after my little engine explosion incident in January 2006.
You should start checking to see if your house might ever be in his flight path.
2 comments:
Lorraine has flown in small planes & hot air balloons, but refuses to fly commercially. Maybe Cass has a mild version of the same disorder. He may be a great pilot. It could also do with being in control, as opposed to being a passenger.
You should check with his life insurance. I know that flying is a caveat that requires special coverage.
I do request advance notice if he will be flying over south Alabama.
CRAZY. That sums it up.
I hope Baby Luke is holding his own! The flu is the worst, as I know all too well...but thank the Lord, not in a few years!!!
Post a Comment