Thursday, February 14, 2008

More MSMSers

When we were in Dallas last weekend, we had dinner with some fellow MSMS grads. Chris C. was in the class of 1991, and his wife Emily was in the class of 1993. Emily is also from Indianola, like me, so even though she wasn't at MSMS at the same time as us, I definitely know her.

We've exchanged Christmas cards for a few years, so we knew they lived in the area. Their email addresses on MSMSAA weren't up to date, but Cass was able to track them down by using their blog - which is linked over on the side of my page.

We met them at a restaurant in Richardson, TX called Ali Baba Cafe. It had good Mediterranean food. I'm not food-adventurous, but my beef kabob with vegetables, rice, and pita bread was really good. Cass got the baked kibbi - not sure exactly what that is. LOL!

Anyway, it was good to visit with them for a little while. I had my camera with me, but I forgot to take pictures of course.

In other news, we are still signing and faxing contracts and addenda for the new house. The bank is in a rush to get everything signed, because they are getting lots of interest in the property. Ha! It's ours. :)

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Who is Emily? What is her maiden name? She must be a lot younger than us because I cannot place her face.

cindy said...

Lott. I didn't really know her until after she went to MSMS.