Happy Halloween and other random neuronal firings (RNFs)
- Tonight, we will have "Dark Vader" (aka Darth Vader), an Enchanted Butterfly, and a Charm School Witch. Where do they come up with the names for these costumes?
- My Halloween spirit is inadequate.
- I finished my journaling course this morning. I'd been putting it off for about a week. While it got me to start up a journal here, I didn't learn much else from it. The instructor blathered on about making your own paper from scratch, choosing pens and paper and notebooks, examining your emotional quotient, etc. Really, just point them to Google Blogger and tell them to sign up. Done.
- I'm getting a new computer. Bye, bye iMac Mini. Sorry we didn't hit it off.
2 comments:
Hey Cin,
Could you have a little less enthusiasm for Halloween?:) I am starting to dislike this day too. I mean really, who has time (on a school night) to go around to a bunch of houses. Carlyn has a reading fair project due tomorrow and I am sure we will be stressing to get this finished before we go trick or treating. I think Halloween was invented by people with no children to torture those of us that do.
You can always send the mac mini to me. :)
I hope you get the chance to take some pictures of your crew dressed up. :) I hope to get mine on the blog as well, including my mother who is coming to help hand out candy. She'll be dressed as a gypsy, I'll be the witch, and my grandmother will be a crazy old norweigen woman. Oh wait, she's not really dressing up as anything.
Post a Comment