Cass just found out last week that there's going to be a work "thing" in London sometime in late November or early December. He actually asked me if I wanted to go (ha! of course!), so I'm going to join him for a few days in my favorite city.
After the thing in London, he's possibly going to go visit some game developers in Europe, which is pretty typical of his business trips over there. He usually goes to Stuttgart, Paris, Helsinki, Copenhagen, and/or a few other places. They're going to try to get together a "developer tour" this time as well, and he wants me to tag along for that. Could be fun. It'll be 1 night/1 day in each place, but I'll get to see a bunch of places I've never been before.
He's decided that he's going to take off the months of December and January - just take leave without pay - and try to decompress from work stuff. We've already booked a trip to Vail for 5 nights/4 ski days. I'm pretty excited about this, because I love to ski - and it will be a new place that we've never been before.
My Mom's going to get lots of kid-time pretty soon. :)
3 comments:
Very cool!! Will you be doing another travel blog? Please?! :) Also, that's great that Cass will be able to decompress. Let me know if ya'll head to MS.
Cindy when are you coming to Vail? I would love to see you guys. Are you flying into DIA? No one ever comes our way, so it would be great to see you.
I've never skied Vail before, mainly b/c it's expensive and farther away. But if you are looking for places to go in the area let me know.
I do hope you blog your other trips. I am so jealous. Joe's business trips consist of the Cape (and there is NOTHING there) and Chatsworth, CA (just outside of LA and is all it is famous for is being the porn capital).
I am completely envious of your upcoming travel! Let us read all about it... I had a chance to spend a little time in Vail last summer with my brother and his family and it was really beautiful - I'm sure it will be even more so with snow. We ate at this little BBQ place with U of Alabama stuff everywhere and it was yummy.
Post a Comment